miércoles, 16 de junio de 2021

Introduction

 Hi students! I need your help! My older brother says he knows a lot about animals and I want to see if it's true. This is why I want to make him guess various animals by how I describe them, but I don't know much about animals. I need help as much as possible. I need experts who know about animals and this has led me to this class.

But before you can help me, I have to check if you really know about the topic. You will be doing some little tests to see if you really know about animals and I will see at the end if you can tell me a lot about them.

At the end, you have to know how to describe them, so everything you do will be related to that.

Will you finally help me to see if my brother knows about animals? Let's show what you know. 

¡Hola estudiantes! ¡Necesito vuestra ayuda! Mi hermano mayor dice que sabe mucho de animales y quiero ver si es verdad. Para ello quiero hacer que adiviné varios animales por como los describo, pero yo no sé mucho de animales. Necesito la mayor ayuda posible. Necesito personas expertas que sepan de los animales y esto me ha llevado a esta clase.

Pero antes de que podáis ayudarme, tengo que comprobar si de verdad sabéis del tema. Iréis haciendo unas pequeñas pruebas para ver si de verdad sabéis de animales y veré al final si podéis contarme mucho sobre ellos.

Para llegar a eso, tenéis que saber bien como describirlos, así que todo lo que hagáis estará relacionado al final con eso.

¿Al final podréis ayudarme a ver si mi hermano sabe sobre animales? Vamos a demostrar lo que sabéis. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Conclusions

With these activities students will be able to familiarize themselves with the use of ICT, at the same time that they have worked and intern...